Frequently asked questions regarding scuba diving in malvan
1. Snorkeling seems easy, do I really need training?
You probably don’t if you’re comfortable in the water.
2.What does SCUBA mean?
3. Do I have to be a strong swimmer to learn to Scuba dive in tarkarli?
4. How old do I have to be to do Scuba dive?
5. Isn’t Scuba diving dangerous?
6. Is learning to Scuba dive difficult?
No, it’s probably easier than you imagine — especially if you’re already comfortable in the water.
7. Is scuba diving expensive? what is cost of scuba diving in malvan?
No. Like any hobby or recreation, you can invest however much you want, depending upon your interest level. Two types of diving we are conducting. Commercial diving in which cylinder with compressor is remains on boat and diver goes under water with long pipe with breathing equipment. It cost you INR 1500/- , whereas second type is professional scuba diving is which cylinder is provided with the diver. It cost you INR 3500/-
8. Do I need to have my own Scuba Diving equipment?
9. My ears hurt when I dive to the bottom of a pool. Won’t they hurt when I scuba dive?
Your ears hurt because of the water pressure on your eardrum. In your scuba course, you’ll learn simple techniques to equalize your ears to the surrounding pressure, much like you do when you land in an airplane.
10. I need vision correction. Is that a problem?
No. Wearing soft contact lenses shouldn’t be a problem while you dive. However, if you wear hard contacts, you’ll want to dive with gas permeable lenses. See your eye doctor for more information. Another option is to have prescription lenses put into your mask. See a PADI Professional about this service.
11. Can I Scuba dive on my own?